Protection of Nature
All allies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within close range.
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Protection of Nature is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Protection of Nature is a level 6 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Protection of Nature Information
- Level: 6
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: Azata envelops her and her companions in a shroud of swirling leaves. Under this effect, all attacks against Azata and her companions suffer a 50% miss chance. You become immune to cold damage, whenever an enemy casts a spells cast against you, they suffer 1d6 sonic damage per 5 Azata's caster levels.
- Target: All allies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Protection of Nature
Protection of Nature can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Protection of Nature can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Protection of Nature Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.