All creatures within 30 foot burst, centered on caster.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Zero State is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Zero State is a level 5 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Zero State Information
- Level: 5
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: You try to dispel every effect from every creature in 30ft radius, gaining +10 in the caster level check to dispel.
- Target: All creatures within 30 foot burst, centered on caster.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Zero State
Zero State can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Zero State can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Zero State Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.