Shield from Demonkind
One friendly creature within touch range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Shield from Demonkind is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Shield from Demonkind is a level 3 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Shield from Demonkind Information
- Level: 3
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: For one minute per caster level, any time the target is attacked by a demon, the demon is dealt 1d6 points of damage plus 1 damage per two caster levels. Additionally, the target gains deflection bonus to AC equal to 2 plus 1 per six caster levels.
- Target: One friendly creature within touch range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Shield from Demonkind
Shield from Demonkind can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Shield from Demonkind can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Shield from Demonkind Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.