Edict of Predetermination
Once creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Edict of Predetermination is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Edict of Predetermination is a level 4 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Edict of Predetermination Information
- Level: 4
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: As a swift action, you make the target roll 11 on all d20 rolls for the number of rounds equal to your caster level divided by 4.
- Target: Once creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Swift action
How to Acquire Edict of Predetermination
Edict of Predetermination can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Edict of Predetermination can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Edict of Predetermination Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.