Ward from Harm
One friendly creature within touch range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Ward from Harm is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Ward from Harm is a level 5 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Ward from Harm Information
- Level: 5
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: The target gains immunity to nauseated and sickened conditions, diseases, poisons, ability damage and ability drain for 10 minutes.
- Target: One friendly creature within touch range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Ward from Harm
Ward from Harm can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Ward from Harm can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Ward from Harm Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.