Songs of Steel
One friendly creature within close range.
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Songs of Steel is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Songs of Steel is a level 6 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Songs of Steel Information
- Level: 6
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: This spell grants the target additional 2d6 + Azata's caster level sonic damage for their first weapon attack during a round, a +2 bonus to caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance, a +2 bonus to all concentration checks, and rises the DC of the saving throws against all their spells and abilities by 2.
- Target: One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Songs of Steel
Songs of Steel can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Songs of Steel can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Songs of Steel Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.