Edict of Retaliation
One enemy creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Edict of Retaliation is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Edict of Retaliation is a level 2 Abjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Edict of Retaliation Information
- Level: 2
- School: Abjuration
- Spell Effect: As a swift action, you make the enemy suffer from his actions. Every time the target attacks, it is dealt 1d6 + CL/2 damage. Every time the target casts a spell or spell-like ability, it is dealt 2d6 + CL damage. The effect lasts for 1 round per 4 caster levels.
- Target: One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Swift action
How to Acquire Edict of Retaliation
Edict of Retaliation can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Edict of Retaliation can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Edict of Retaliation Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.