Arrow of Law
You fire a shimmering arrow of pure order from your holy symbol at any one target in range as a ranged touch attack.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Arrow of Law is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Arrow of Law is a level 2 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Arrow of Law Information
- Level: 2
- School: Evocation
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Will partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Law
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You fire a shimmering arrow of pure order from your holy symbol at any one target in range as a ranged touch attack. A chaotic creature struck by an arrow of law takes 1d8 points of damage per two caster levels (maximum 5d8). A chaotic outsider instead takes 1d6 points of damage per caster level and is dazed for 1 round. A successful will save reduces the damage to half and negates the daze effect. This spell deals only half damage to creatures that are neither chaotic nor lawful, and they are not dazed. The arrow has no effect on lawful creatures.
How to Acquire Arrow of Law
Arrow of Law can be obtained by the following classes:
Arrow of Law can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Arrow of Law Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...