One creature within long range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Abyssal Chains is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Abyssal Chains is a level 4 Evocation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Abyssal Chains Information
- Level: 4
- School: Evocation
- Spell Effect: This spell creates abyssal chains that begin that damage and bind your enemies.nThe chains deal 1d8 points of bludgeoning damage per caster level to the primary target, and entangle it for the number of rounds equal to caster level. After they strike, the chains continue their way to a number of secondary targets equal to your caster level. The secondary chains each strike one target and deal as much damage as the primary one and entangle the targets.nEach target can attempt a Reflex saving throw for half damage and to ignore the entangling effect. Secondary targets must be within 30 feet of the primary target, and no target can be struck more than once.
- Target: One creature within long range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Abyssal Chains
Abyssal Chains can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Abyssal Chains can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Abyssal Chains Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.