A pale glow surrounds and outlines the subjects. Outlined subjects shed light as candles. Creatures outlined by faerie fire take a –20 penalty on all Stealth checks.
1 minute/ level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Faerie Fire is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Faerie Fire is a level 1 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Faerie Fire Information
- Level: 1
- School: Evocation
All craetures within a 5 foot burst, centered on target point within long range.
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action.
- Spell Effect: A pale glow surrounds and outlines the subjects. Outlined subjects shed light as candles. Creatures outlined by faerie fire take a –20 penalty on all Stealth checks. Outlined creatures do not benefit from the concealment normally provided by darkness (though a 2nd-level or higher magical darkness effect functions normally), blur, displacement, invisibility, or similar effects. The light is too dim to have any special effect on undead or dark-dwelling creatures vulnerable to light.
How to Acquire Faerie Fire
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Faerie Fire can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Faerie Fire Tips & Notes
- Faerie Fire is a useful spell to counter all types of enemy concealment, if you can bypass enemy spell resistance. A spell like True Seeing only counters concealment from invisibility spells and protection granted by Mirror Image. Faerie Fire will counter effects like Blur, Displacement, or other miscellaneous effects that grant concealment.