Cone of Cold
Cone of cold creates an area of extreme cold, originating at your hand and extending outward in a cone. It drains heat, dealing 1d6 points of cold damage per caster level (maximum 15d6).
Affected by target's spell resistance
Cone of Cold is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Cone of Cold is a level 5 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Cone of Cold Information
- Level: 5
- School: Evocation
All creatures within a 50 foot cone.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Reflex half
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Cold
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: Cone of cold creates an area of extreme cold, originating at your hand and extending outward in a cone. It drains heat, dealing 1d6 points of cold damage per caster level (maximum 15d6).
How to Acquire Cone of Cold
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Cone of Cold can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Cone of Cold Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...