You trap the target in solid ice. If the creature fails its save, it is paralyzed, if the target makes its save, it gains the entangled condition but can otherwise act normally.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Icy Prison is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Icy Prison is a 5 from the Evocation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Icy Prison Information
- Level: 5
- School: Evocation
One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Cold
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You trap the target in solid ice. If the creature fails its save, it is paralyzed, if the target makes its save, it gains the entangled condition but can otherwise act normally. Whether or not the target saves, it takes 1 point of cold damage per caster level each round it is paralyzed or entangled in the ice. A creature can break the ice with a successful Strength check each round after receiving the effect (DC 15 + your caster level).
How to Acquire Icy Prison
Icy Prison can be obtained by the following classes:
Icy Prison can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Icy Prison Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!