A flame strike evokes a vertical column of divine fire. The spell deals 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 15d6).
Affected by target's spell resistance
Flame Strike is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Flame Strike is a level 5 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Flame Strike Information
- Level: 5
- School: Evocation
All creatures within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Reflex half
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Fire
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: A flame strike evokes a vertical column of divine fire. The spell deals 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 15d6). Half the damage is fire damage, but the other half results directly from divine power and is therefore not subject to being reduced by resistance to fire-based attacks.
How to Acquire Flame Strike
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Flame Strike can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Flame Strike Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...