Cape of Wasps
You summon a wasp swarm, which does not attack you. The dense cloud of vermin gives you partial concealment against ranged attacks.
1 round / level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Cape of Wasps is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Cape of Wasps is a level 3 Conjuration Spell. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Cape of Wasps Information
- Level: 4
- School: Conjuration
- Duration: 1 round / level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You summon a wasp swarm, which does not attack you. The dense cloud of vermin gives you partial concealment against ranged attacks. Any creature that makes a successful melee attack against you takes 2d6 points of swarm damage and poison from the wasp swarm, but is not affected by the swarm's distraction ability.
How to Acquire Cape of Wasps
Cape of Wasps can be obtained by using the following classes:
Cape of Wasps can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Cape of Wasps Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...