One creature within close range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Waterfall is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Waterfall is a level 4 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
- Level: 4
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: Azata creates a waterfall, the affected creature suffers a 1d10 bludgeoning damage per 4 Azata's caster levels and has to pass a Fortitude saving throw or be knocked down for 1 round and become weak to cold for 1 minute per Azata's caster level.
- Target: One creature within close range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Waterfall
Waterfall can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Waterfall can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Waterfall Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.