One creature within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Fish Missile is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Fish Missile is a level 2 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Fish Missile Information
- Level: 2
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: You launch a smelly, slimy, putrid fish at your enemy as a ranged touch attack. The fish deals 1d6 points of bludgeoning damage, plus and additional 1d6 per two caster levels you have above the first. On a successful hit, the target must make a Fortitude save or be sickened for 1d4+1 rounds.
This spell or ability can be used in automatic mode. To activate it, right-click its icon on the active panel.
- Target: One creature within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Fish Missile
Fish Missile can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Fish Missile can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Fish Missile Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.