Storm of Justice
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target point within long range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Storm of Justice is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Storm of Justice is a level 8 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Storm of Justice Information
- Level: 8
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like bolt of justice, except it affects multiple creatures.
- Target: All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target point within long range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Storm of Justice
Storm of Justice can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Storm of Justice can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Storm of Justice Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.