The arrow deals 2d4 points of acid damage with no splash damage.
1 round + 1 round per three levels
Not Affected by target's spell resistance
Acid Arrow is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Acid Arrow is a 2 from the Conjuration school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Acid Arrow Information
- Level: 2
- School: Conjuration
One enemy creature within long range.
- Duration: 1 round + 1 round red three levels
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Acid
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: An arrow of acid springs from your hand and speeds to its target. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack to hit your target. The arrow deals 2d4 points of acid damage with no splash damage. For every three caster levels you possess, the acid, unless neutralized, lasts for another round (to a maximum of 6 additional rounds at 18th level), dealing another 2d4 points of damage in each round.
How to Acquire Acid Arrow
Acid Arrow can be obtained by the following classes:
Acid Arrow can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Acid Arrow Tips & Notes
- Notes and Tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!