Rain of Halberds
All creatures within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Rain of Halberds is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Rain of Halberds is a level 5 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Rain of Halberds Information
- Level: 5
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: You create a rain of halberds, making an attack roll against every creature in 10 feet radius. A successful attack deals 1d10 points of slashing and piercing damage per caster level, and can critically strike.
This spell or ability can be used in automatic mode. To activate it, right-click its icon on the active panel.
- Target: All creatures within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Rain of Halberds
Rain of Halberds can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Rain of Halberds can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Rain of Halberds Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.