1d6/level damage and 1 secondary bolt/level.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Chain Lightning is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Chain Lightning is a 7 from the Evocation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Chain Lightning Information
- Level: 6
- School: Evocation
One enemy creature within touch range
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Reflex half
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Electricity
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell creates an electrical discharge that begins as a single stroke commencing from your fingertips. Unlike lightning bolt, chain lightning strikes one object or creature initially, then arcs to other targets. The bolt deals 1d6 points of electricity damage per caster level (maximum 20d6 ) to the primary target. After it strikes, lightning can arc to a number of secondary targets equal to your caster level (maximum 20). The secondary bolts each strike one target and deal as much damage as the primary bolt. Each target can attempt a Reflex saving throw for half damage. Secondary targets must be within 30 feet of the primary target, and no target can be struck more than once.
How to Acquire Chain Lightning
Chain Lightning can be obtained by the following classes:
Chain Lightning can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Chain Lightning Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...