Chains of Light
A creature targeted by this spell is held immobile by glowing golden chains composed of pure light.
Not affected by target's spell resistance.
Chains of Light is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Chains of Light is a 6 from the Conjuration school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Chains of Light Information
- Level: 6
- School: Conjuration
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance.
- Spell Descriptors: Good
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: A creature targeted by this spell is held immobile by glowing golden chains composed of pure light. The creature is paralyzed and held in place, but may attempt a new saving throw each round to end the effect. While held by the golden chains, a creature cannot use any sort of extradimensional travel, such as dimension door and similar spells and spell-like abilities.
How to Acquire Chains of Light
Chains of Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Chains of Light can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Chains of Light Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...