Cure Critical Wounds
When laying your hand upon a living creature, you channel positive energy that cures 4d8 points of damage +1 point per caster level (maximum +20).
Will half if used to damage
Not affected by target's spell resistance.
Cure Critical Wounds is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Cure Critical Wounds is a level 4 Conjuration Spell. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Cure Critical Wounds Information
- Level: 4
- School: Conjuration
One friendly creature within touch range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Will half if used to damage
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance.
- Spell Descriptors: Cure
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: When laying your hand upon a living creature, you channel positive energy that cures 4d8 points of damage +1 point per caster level (maximum +20). Since undead are powered by negative energy, this spell deals damage to them instead of curing their wounds. An undead creature can apply spell resistance and can attempt a Will save to take half damage.
How to Acquire Cure Critical Wounds
Cure Critical Wounds can be obtained by the following classes:
Cure Critical Wounds can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Cure Critical Wounds Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...