Stinking cloud creates a bank of fog like that created by fog cloud, except that the vapors are nauseating. Living creatures in the cloud become nauseated.
1 round / level
Not affected by spell resistance
Stinking Cloud is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Stinking Cloud is a 3 from the Conjuration school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Stinking Cloud Information
- Level: 3
- School: Conjuration
All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round / level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Poison
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: Stinking cloud creates a bank of fog like that created by fog cloud, except that the vapors are nauseating. Living creatures in the cloud become nauseated. This condition lasts as long as the creature is in the cloud and for 1d4+1 rounds after it leaves. (Roll separately for each nauseated character.) Any creature that succeeds on its save but remains in the cloud must continue to save each round. This is a poison effect.
How to Acquire Stinking Cloud
Stinking Cloud can be obtained by the following classes:
Stinking Cloud can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Stinking Cloud Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...