This spell sequesters the targets' ability for higher reasoning, allowing their darker impulses to come to the fore. An affected target becomes a ravening monster -- savage, bloodthirsty, and brutish. Until the spell ends, the targets have all of the following benefits and drawbacks.
1 minute /level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Primal Regression is an Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Primal Regression is a level 7 Spell from the Enchantment school. Other school categories include Enchantment Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Primal Regression Information
- Level: 7
- School: Enchantment
All creatures within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 minute /level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell sequesters the targets' ability for higher reasoning, allowing their darker impulses to come to the fore. An affected target becomes a ravening monster -- savage, bloodthirsty, and brutish. Until the spell ends, the targets have all of the following benefits and drawbacks.
The targets' Intelligence and Charisma scores drop to 1, and they are unable to cast spells.
The targets take a -4 penalty on Will saves. The targets gain a +6 enhancement bonus to Strength, a +2 natural armor bonus to AC, and 2d8 temporary hit points. These temporary hit points disappear at the end of the spell's duration. When the spell ends, on the next round each affected creature must succeed at a Will saving throw or take 1d4 points of Intelligence drain and 1d4 points of Charisma damage.
How to Acquire Primal Regression
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Primal Regression can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Primal Regression Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...