This spell imbues a single creature with great bravery and morale in battle. The target gains a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks.
10 minutes/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Heroism is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Heroism is a 3 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 3
- School: Enchantment
One friendly creature within touch range.
- Duration: 10 minutes/ level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell imbues a single creature with great bravery and morale in battle. The target gains a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks.
How to Acquire Heroism
Heroism can be obtained by the following classes:
- Oracle (Life Mystery only)
Heroism can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Heroism Tips & Notes
- Greater Heroism is the more powerful version of this spell (but with lower duration). They don't stack.
- Skalds and Bards get the Good Hope spell, which is basically a party-wide version of Heroism (doesn't stack with it since both are morale bonuses) with the increased effect of also affecting weapon damage.