This spell functions like dominate person, except that the spell is restricted by creature type: animal.
Will negates (save each round)
Affected by target's spell resistance
Dominate Animal is an Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Dominate Animal is a level 3 Spell from the Enchantment school. Other school categories include Enchantment Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Dominate Animal Information
- Level: 3
- School: Enchantment
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Will negates (save each round)
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like dominate person, except that the spell is restricted by creature type: animal.
Dominate Person: You can make any humanoid creature fight on your side as if it was your ally. It will attack your opponents to the best of its ability. However, this creature will try to throw off the domination, making a Will save each round.
How to Acquire Dominate Animal
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Dominate Animal can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Dominate Animal Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...