Ode to Miraculous Magic
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Ode to Miraculous Magic is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Ode to Miraculous Magic is a level 2 Enchantment spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Ode to Miraculous Magic Information
- Level: 2
- School: Enchantment
- Spell Effect: Azata inspires party members. This spell grants party members a +4 morale bonus on checks to overcome spell resistance, and increase the saving throw DC of their spells that require a Will saving throw by 2.
- Target: Personal.
- Duration: 10 minutes/level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Ode to Miraculous Magic
Ode to Miraculous Magic can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Ode to Miraculous Magic can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Ode to Miraculous Magic Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.