This spell causes confusion in the targets, making them unable to determine their actions.
1 round/ level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind affecting, Compulsion
Confusion is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Confusion is a 4 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 4
- School: Enchantment
All creatures within a 15 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell causes confusion in the targets, making them unable to determine their actions. Roll d100 and consult the following table at the start of each subject's turn each round to see what it does in that round.
01-25: Acts normally
26-50: Does nothing that babble incoherently
51-75: Deals 1d8 points of damage + Str modified to self with item in hand
76-100: Attacks nearest creature (for this purpose, a familiar counts as part of the subject's self)
How to Acquire Confusion
Confusion can be obtained by the following classes:
Confusion can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Confusion Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...