Using words of ancient power, you bestow heroic powers on all creatures subject to this spell.
10 minutes /level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Heroic Invocation is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Heroic Invocation is a 9 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Heroic Invocation Information
- Level: 9
- School: Enchantment
All allies within a 30 foot, centered on target point within close range.
- Duration: 10 minutes /level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Full round
- Spell Effect: Using words of ancient power, you bestow heroic powers on all creatures subject to this spell. They gain a +4 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls, gain 2d8+4 temporary hit points, and become immune to both fear and charm effects for the spell's duration.
How to Acquire Heroic Invocation
Heroic Invocation can be obtained by the following classes:
Heroic Invocation can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Heroic Invocation Tips & Notes
- Has some similarities to the Greater Heroism spell, since both provide temporary hit points, +4 morale bonus to attack (doesn't stack), and fear immunity, but their other effects differ. Greater Heroism only affects one target and has no damage bonus, but provides a bonus to saving throws and skill checks instead.
- Like the Good Hope spell, it gives a party-wide morale bonus (not stacking with other morale bonuses) to attacks and damage, but the other effects differ between the spells.