You can make any humanoid creature fight on your side as if it was your ally. It will attack your opponents to the best of its ability. However this creature will try to throw out the domination, making a Will save each round.
1 round / level
Will negates (save each round)
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind Affecting, Compulsion
Dominate Person is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Dominate Person is a 5 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Dominate Person Information
- Level: 5
- School: Enchantment
One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 round / level
- Saving Throw: Will negates (save each round)
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Full round
- Spell Effect: you can make any humanoid creature fight on your side as if it was your ally. It will attack your opponents to the best of its ability. However this creature will try to throw out the domination, making a Will save each round.
How to Acquire Dominate Person
Dominate Person can be obtained by the following classes:
Dominate Person can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Dominate Person Tips & Notes
- Abilities that can remove or suppress this effect include Unbreakable Heart, Dispel Magic (if it came from a spell). Break Enchantment should also work. Spells like Mind Blank can make you immune if applied before domination is cast. Additionally, Protection from Alignment spells make you immune against domination by enemies of that alignment.