A sleep spell causes a magical slumber to come upon 4 of creatures. Creatures with the fewest are affected first.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind-Affecting, Compulsion, Sleep
Sleep is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Sleep is a 1 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 1
- School: Enchantment
All enemies within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion, Sleep
- Casting Time: Full round
- Spell Effect: A sleep spell causes a magical slumber to come upon 4 HD of creatures, and those who are closest to the spell's point of origin are affected first. HD that are not sufficient to affect a creature are wasted. Sleeping creatures are helpless. Wounding awakens an affected creature, but normal noise does not. Sleep does not target unconscious creatures, constructs, or undead creatures.
How to Acquire Sleep
Sleep can be obtained by the following classes:
Sleep can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Sleep Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...