This spell functions like dominate person, except that the spell is not restricted by creature type.
One enemy creature within close range
1 round / level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Dominate Monster is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Dominate Monster is a 9 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Dominate Monster Information
- Level: 9
- School: Enchantment
- Target: One enemy creature within close range
- Duration: 1 round / level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Full round
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like dominate person, except that the spell is not resprticted by creature type.
Dominate Person: You can make any humanoid creature fight on your side as if it was your ally. It will attack your opponents to the best of its ability. However, this creature will try to throw off the the domination, making a Will save each round.
How to Acquire Dominate Monster
Dominate Monster can be obtained by the following classes:
Dominate Monster can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Dominate Monster Tips & Notes