You can attempt to slay anyone living creature. When you cast this spell, your hand seethes with eerie dark fire. You must succeed on a melee touch attack to touch the target.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Slay Living is an Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Slay Living is a level 6 Spell from the Necromancy school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Slay Living Information
- Level: 5
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within touch range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Death
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You can attempt to slay anyone living creature. When you cast this spell, your hand seethes with eerie dark fire. You must succeed on a melee touch attack to touch the target. The target takes 12d6 points of damage + 1 point per caster level. If the target's Fortitude saving throw succeeds, it instead takes 3d6 points of damage +1 point per caster level. The subject might die from damage even if it succeeds at its saving throw.
How to Acquire Slay Living
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Slay Living can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Slay Living Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...