Finger of Death
This spell instantly delivers 10 points of damage per caster level. If the target's Fortitude saving throw succeeds, it instead takes 3d6 points of damage + 1 point per caster level.
Close rangr (30 ft.)
Affected by target's spell resistance
Finger of Death is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Finger of Death is a level 7 Spell from the Necromancy school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Finger of Death Information
- Level: 7
- School: Necromancy
- Target: Close rangr (30 ft.)
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: --
- Spell Effect: This spell instantly delivers 10 points of damage per caster level. If the target's Fortitude saving throw succeeds, it instead takes 3d6 points of damage + 1 point per caster level.
How to Acquire Finger of Death
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Finger of Death can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Finger of Death Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.