You create a hideous gray cloud, similar to fog cloud, that occasionally crackles with foul-smelling bolts of sickly green lightning.
1 minute / level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Plague Storm is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Plague Storm is a 7 from the Necromancy school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Plague Storm Information
- Level: 6
- School: Necromancy
All enemies within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute / level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Evil, Disease
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You create a hideous gray cloud, similar to fog cloud, that occasionally crackles with foul-smelling bolts of sickly green lightning. Creatures in the area must save or contract one of the following diseases: blinding sickness, bubonic plague, cackle fever, demon fever, devil chills, filth fever, leprosy, mindfire, red ache, shakes, or slimy doom (the disease is chosen by you when you cast the spell and applies to all creatures that fail the save). The disease is contracted immediately (the onset period does not apply) and is an instantaneous effect. The victim also takes a -2 penalty on saving throws against diseases.
Unlike a fog cloud, the plague storm moves away from you at 10 feet per round, rolling along the surface of the ground.
Blinding Sickness effect: 1d4 Str damage, target must make an additional Fort save or be permanently blinded
Bubonic Plague effect: 1d4 Con damage and target is fatigued
Cackle Fever effect 1d6 Wis damage
Mindfire effect: 1d4 Int damage
Shakes effect: 1d8 Dex damage
How to Acquire Plague Storm
Plague Storm can be obtained by the following classes:
Plague Storm can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Plague Storm Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...