The subject contracts one of the following diseases: blinding sickness, bubonic plague, cackle fever, mindfire, or shakes. The disease is contracted immediately (the onset period does not apply).
Affected by target's spell resistance
Contagion is an Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Contagion is a level 3 Spell from the Necromancy school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 3
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within touch range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Evil, Disease
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: The subject contracts one of the following diseases: blinding sickness, bubonic plague, cackle fever, mindfire, or shakes. The disease is contracted immediately (the onset period does not apply).
Blinding Sickness effect: 1d4 Str damage, target must make an additional Fort save or be permanently blinded.
Bubonic Plague effect: 1d4 Con damage and target is fatigued.
Cackle Fever effect: 1d6 Wis damage.
Mindfire effect: 1d4 Int damage.
Shakes effect: 1d8 Dex damage.
How to Acquire Contagion
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Contagion can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Contagion Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...