Wand of Remove Disease
Starward Gaze is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Sometimes there is even less unity to be found among that league of gods that call themselves "good" than among squabbling demon lords. The Kenabres inquisition, serving Iomedae, the bringer of light, has turned against the followers of Desna, the goddess of luck, travels, and dreams. Sometimes a fateful choice must be made whrn you least expect it.
Find out what happened to the missing Desnan adepts
- A group of Desnan adepts have been accused by the Kenabres inquisition of trying to steal the Wardstone. They managed to escape their pursuers and are now in hiding. Whatever drove these “conspirators” to do what they did, they should be found.
Find Aranka, the Desnan singer
- The beautiful bard Aranka has found refuge somewhere in the city among friends or devotees. She is unlikely to give herself away, but she can be found by looking out for signs of a highly talented singer and musician.
Find Thall the Wallflower, the Desnan mage
- Tracking down Thall, a young but skilled mage, is no easy task. He has several methods of concealing his presence from inquisitors searching high and low. Only one thing is clear: like any good follower of the noble and impetuous goddess, he will not sit idly by while the city is overrun with demons.
Report to Hulrun about the adept's killing
- The renegade adept who evaded all the inquisitors in Kenabres has been hunted down and killed. Prelate Hulrun will want to hear about this.
You can acquire the quest after you talked to Ramien in front of the Temple of Desna and decide to spare him.
Agreed to Ilkes' demand to find all Desnan adepts. His missing friends are Aranka and Thall the Wallflower.
You can find Aranka at Arendae Party House. She is by the stage. You will earn 69 Experience. Nice.
Talk to Aranka and ask her about Thall, then take the shawl and return to Market Square. Thall is disguised as a soldier where your first time enters the area, his character will be called Kenabres Crusader. He will reveal himself because you will be holding Aranka's Shaw to reveal his true form.
Once Thall reveals himself, Hulrun will arrive with three inquisitors to attempt to arrest Thall for treachery. You have three options:
- The first option is to side with Thall, fighting Hulrun and the Inquisitors. This may lead to Hulrun dying and not being able to be recruited (And also completing Feud of the Faithful if you haven't already done so). After doing this, Thall will decide to go to the Temple of Desna, located in the Northwest of the Market Square. Even if Thull dies he will resurrect after the fact (Even if he's critically hit into gibs).
- As a second option, you can ally with Hulrun, leading to Thall's arrest, ending this Quest as a failure. Note that if you end up fighting and killing Thall, he isn't carrying anything more important than basic gear.
- As a final option, if you revealed the light of Heaven to Hulrun in your first meeting, you can choose the Good dialogue option (which would normally side with Thall), and it will give you 3 options. Choosing to reveal the Light of Heaven will end with both parties alive, allowing you to pick which side you'd like to have help you in the assault on the Gray Garrison.
Starward Gaze important NPCs
- Thall the Wallflower
Starward Gaze Completed quest information
No matter how the road may twist and turn, it must be followed to the end. Just as the three Desnan adepts from Kenabres followed theirs.
- If the Player Character is a worshipper of Desna (regardless of class) you gain extra dialogue options that allow for peaceful resolutions without alignment shifts during the confrontations with Hulrun
- Other note and tips go here...