Feud of the Faithful
Feud of the Faithful is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Among the topics guaranteed to provoke a reaction at the dinner table, religion certainly produces the most volatile results. Disagreements on this subject can rile even the most even-tempered dinner guests, let alone ministers of faith in a war-ravaged city. Hulrun, prelate and inquisitor of Iomedae, believes that Ramien, priest of Desna, should be put down. Ramien's opinion on the matter is quite different, naturally. Can someone help settle this conflict?
- Prelate Hulrun will not rest until Ramien is dead. And, knowing the prelate, it is unlikely he will be satisfied even after that.
Tell Hulrun that Ramien is dead
- The grisly deed is done — time, to deliver the good news to the prelate,
Tell Ramien that Hulrun is dead
- Whatever the priest of the benevolent goddess may have believed, a peaceful solution to the conflict was never going to be possible. He might not rejoice at the news of his antagonists death, but he will surely be lying if he says the news does not come as a relief.
- You can find Hulrun and Ramien at the center of Market Square, after a short confrontation, Hulrun will task you to hunt and Kill Ramien. This quest must be finished before the attack on Defender's Heart, otherwise Hulrun will attempt to kill Ramien himself. This can be prevented by attacking Hulrun as a Chaotic alignement dialogue choice.
- You can kill Hulrun during this first encounter. Wenduag (if in the party) comments that Hulran's negative levels make him vulnerable.
- You can find Ramien in front of the Temple of Desna, and learn his side of the story. He will also give you Starward Gaze if you don't kill him.
- If you decide to help Ramien not kill him, return to Hulrun and explain what happened. If you succeed, Hulrun will leave Ramien for now, and join the defense force led by Irabeth. Tell Ramien about Hulrun's decision.
- If you want, after talking to Ramien, you can return to Hulrun and kill him. Then head back to Ramien to tell him about Hulrun's death.
- However, if you are inclined to complete Hulrun's orders, just attack Ramien and engage in a fight. Once killed, return to Hulrun to tell him the news. You earn 530 Experience.
- Once you complete this Quest, you can tell Hulrun or Ramien (not both), leading one of them to bring along his forces for A Common Cause.
Feud of the Faithful important NPCs
Feud of the Faithful Completed quest information
The feud between two servants of faith has been settled. A question out of curiosity - what will become of mortals should the gods grow weary of restraining themselves and decide to settle their disputes once and for all? It is likely that when this happens, the days of the crusades will seem to mortals like an era of peace and prosperity.
- Notes and tips go here
- Other tips and note go here...