Vengeance of Sarkoris
Vengeance of Sarkoris is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Vengeance of Sarkoris Information
After the fall of Sarkoris, its people were force to flee, turning a proud race into vagrants and outcasts. Harsh and intolerant by nature, the Kellids of Sarkoris never forgave the demons for their crimes, and they raised a generation of children who dreamed of vengeance and the restoration of their motherland. Morveg, a young Everbright Crusader, has nursed a desire to seek retribution against the demons since childhood. This blind thirst for vengeance could lead to the boy's downfall, or it could be the making of a true hero.
Vengeance of Sarkoris Objectives
Find out what happened to Ciar
- Word has it that Ciar has not been fulfilling his duties as the leader of the Everbright Crusaders. There must be a reason for this change.
- Morveg, Ciar's protégé and young Everbright Crusader, has gone missing. Some harm may have befallen him.
Slay the demon in the cave
- Morveg says that there is a shrine of Gorum in the cave, and it contains a valuable weapon. But the way into the shrine is blocked by a dangerous demon.
- Morveg decided to demonstrate the Fang of Malice's might for the Commander. To do this, he chose the obvious option — a fight to the death.
Give Morveg's talisman to Ciar
- Morveg is dead. He wanted Ciar to know of his achievement... or his treachery, depending on one's perspective.
Vengeance of Sarkoris Walkthrough
- When you explore the Wintersun, you can find Ciar's student Morveg in a cave on the right edge.
- Agree to help Morveg, go deeper into the cave, and wipe out the demons.
- Morveg will turn hostile once he gets the sword, just to prove how powerful it is. Defeat him and bring his medallion and sword to Ciar. (near the stage, between market and the inn.)
- Ciar will allow you to keep the Fang of Malice if the MC worships Gorum and passes a diplomacy check (Difficulty 20 to 25 or so)
Vengeance of Sarkoris important NPCs
Vengeance of Sarkoris Completed quest information
Morveg is dead. He wanted Ciar to know of his achievement... or his treachery, depending on one's perspective.
Vengeance of Sarkoris Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
i noticed when fighting morveg, he treats the sword as a brilliant energy weapon. i had a debuff equal to my armor -9AC on his first attack against me, meaning he didn't use any skills to break my armor before giving me the debuff. the debuff was called "greatsword." kind of lame, since when i use the sword, it doesn't ignore armor.
The weapon was not a hammer for me but a two handed Greatsword called the Fang of Malice. Not sure if this was changed in a patch, is a random weapon type, or is effected by game choices.
If you are a follower of Gorum, when you return to Ciar you get an option:
"This is a relic of my god. Destroying it would be sacrilege. But don't worry - I can handle it".
The demon in the cave has a very high amount of AC, but low touch AC. It also has Mage Armor, which can be dispelled. This brought him down to 32AC/16TouchAC for me, playing on Core difficulty.