|Reward||Lexicon of Paradox|
Dangerous Knowledge is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Knowledge is a double-edged sword, dangerous both for the one who wields it, and the one against whom it is wielded. The Lexicon of Paradox is a magical scientific work that can endow its owner with tremendous knowledge, but it also makes its owner a target in the eyes of many rivals. The Lady in Shadow wishes to acquire the Lexicon, and it is dangerous to oppose her will, however… The Commander already knows that Nocticula has specific plans for it, and this offers a chance to defy her will.
Decide the Lexicon of Paradox's fate
- The Lady in Shadow wishes to obtain the Lexicon of Paradox and has promised a great reward for its acquisition. Howerver, few rewards can compare to the value of this book, and it may be wiser to deny Nocticula and keep the Lexicon.
- The second part of the Lexicon of Paradox is in the House of Silken Shadows. You need to complete the quest The Art of Making Friends to enter this area.
- You can choose to give the Lexicon to Nocticula now, or to Queen Galfrey upon returning to Golarion. You can also keep it for yourself. (This choice will affect your Ending.)
- If you gave Lexicon of Paradox, Part One to Queen Galfrey in Act 3, you will be unable to give the full Lexicon to Nocticula, and this quest will fail upon returning to Golarion.
- You can safely show part two of the Lexicon to the Trickster council and they will not take it from you (Quest Demonic Hide-and-Seek).
Dangerous Knowledge Important NPCs
- The Lady in Shadow
Dangerous Knowledge Completed Quest Information
The Lexicon of Paradox has played a part in manipulating the matter of various planes once already, and it may do so again — this time in the hand of its new owner.
- Note and tips go here...