Rapture of Rupture
|Reward||Vellexia's Magnifying Amulet|
Rapture of Rupture is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Rapture of Rupture Information
Many talented and gifted individuals gained high status due to a wisely chosen patron. Finding a philanthropist who is capable to see future glory in a young and promising novice is a sophisticated art. And it is twice more complicated to find a patron who won't eventually start treating the protégé as his or her property, lay claims and consider his or her dependent a toy or a pet. Breaking up with such a patron can be a very nasty experience or even the end of a young talent's career.
Rapture of Rupture Objectives
Visit Vellexia's mansion
- Many residents of Alushinyrra know that Lady Vellexia, a noble from the Upper City, offers patronage to young and talented individuals who manage to impress her. Before gambling one's fate in the hopes of winning the favor of such a demon, it is crucial to understand how demons think. But the favor of such an influential figure cannot be underestimated.
Go on a date to the Battllebliss arena
- The place Vellexia chose for a date may seem quite strange to a native of Golarion. But the denizens of the Abyss spare little reverence for death. Here, death is not the antithesis of passion and carnality, but its natural bedfellow.
Meet with Vellexia in the Harem of Ardent Dreams
- A public outing as Vellexia's companion is a serious step forward that can boost one's reputation and garner some notoriety. However, it must be remembered that social gatherings in the Abyss are very different from those on Golarion, even in its darkest, wildest corners.
Attend the reception at the Rapture of Rupture
- An invitation to a reception at Vellexia's mansion is the perfect setting to make one's debut in Alushinyrran high society. Such an opportunity is promising and risky in equal measure - for who knows what the intereset of influential demons could lead to?
Rapture of Rupture Walkthrough
- Visit Vellexia's Mansion
- Agree to attend the date at Battlebliss Arena, remember the chaotic responses pleases her.
- Next, travel to Harem of Ardent Dreams, whichis located on a floating isle to the east of fleshmarkets, you need to wait until it connects the market to reach there.
- The last encounter will take place in Rapture of Rapture. This time, if you fail to amuse her, you will have to fight her minions and herself. If you do succeed, she will reward you a amulet (+5 enhancement to Natural AC, +2 to your highest ability score). If you tried chaotic approach before, this time you need to try different dialogue options.
Rapture of Rupture important NPCs
Rapture of Rupture Completed quest information
The fleeting affair betweeen the Golarian warrior and Vellexia, the de facto leader of Alushinyrra's aristrocracy, has come to an end. Some might call it short-lived and tragically brief, but from a statistical point of view, it was an extremely rare and happy relationship - after all, the mortal managed to remain physically and mentally intact, and to leave without being turned into a wardrobe or a notebook.
Rapture of Rupture Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
If you're a trickster and you make it to the end of the conversation without her attacking you, you can get the amulet then turn her into furniture for 46k exp
Mass dimension door to higher ground, made the impossible fight doable for me.
You can infinitely repeat the last step of this quest(as long as you choose only the good/evil options) for infinite xp and amulets. Just walk back into Rapture and Rupture after completing it(without killing her).
Fox max xp reward amuse her and after she gives you her reward kill her.