Dreams in Ruin
|Reward||Time to Think (Quest)|
Dreams in Ruin is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The follow-up quest is Time To Think.
Dreams in Ruin Information
Dreams become nightmares, and nightmares become flesh. Did the succubus truly hope her experiments with goodness would be confined to the realm of her imagination? After all, the evil acts that she is currently attempting to renounce took place in the waking world. It is logical to assume that the path in the opposite direction must also traverse the coarse reality of the material world.
Dreams in Ruin Objectives
Visit Dimalchio's mansion
- Corrupting an azata is quite an achievement for a succubus. It is not surprising that now, having renounced her evil ways, Arueshalae would prefer not to be reminded of her sinful past. But reality is not the realm of dreams, and a mere wish is not enough to transform it. She must face the consequences of her past transgressions.
Escape the mansion
- "The meeting went as expected: accusations, insults, yelling, attempted murder, and arson. There was no reconciliation. It remains to be seen whether Arueshalae will escape her old friend's house alive.
Talk to Arushalae about the events at the mansion
- It is difficult to say what Arueshalae expected when she went to Dimalchio's mansion, but it is obvious that she is not pleased with the meeting's outcome. It would be sensible to speak to her and find out what conclusions she has made.
Help Arushalae put her dreams in order
- By studying mortals, Arueshalae filled her dreamscape with the dreams of others, like a magpie hoarding stolen shiny objects — glass and gold all mixed up, not truly understanding the value of her possessions. The time has come for her to appraise her collection. What is the true worth of her imaginary treasures?
Dreams in Ruin Walkthrough
- After talking to Arueshalae, take her to the Dimalchio's mansion in Upper City.
- The Mansion is located right above the entry point of Upper City, called enchanted Mansion.
- Once you enter the Mansion, Dimalchio will try to sway Arueshalae out of her path. You need to help Arueshalae stay strong and fight Dimalchio's influence.
- After that, defeat Dimalchio and his mercernaries.
- Talk to Arueshalae again and receive quest Time to Think.
Dreams in Ruin important NPCs
Dreams in Ruin Completed quest information
Some provisional findings can be drawn from this experiment. The nature of an intelligent being, whether mortal or supernatural, is malleable, and the world of dreams may heavily influence its evolution. At the same time, dreams are treacherous and often turn against the dreamer. In Arueshale's case, the clash of dreams and reality has produced a rather dramatic effect. Final conclusions may be drawn only after the consequences of this event have become clear.
Dreams in Ruin Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here