Dark Moon Rising is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Often when in their native land, people begin to feel a special connection to it, even if they have never seen those particular surroundings before. Ever since he arrived in the Abyss, the home of his ancestor, Woljif has been hearing the voice of Ygefeles calling to him. On this occassion, the thief who has always sought to escape all shackles placed upon him, including those of loyalty, choose to show loyalty to the Commander . Will the Commander respond in kind by following him to the dead demon's abode?
Go to the abandoned mansion in the Upper City
- Woljif has admitted that he is planning to run away yet again. This time, to find his inheritance. Such honesty from the tiefling is commendable. Perhaps the Commander will want to help his longtime companion in his search, and go with him to Ygefeles's abandoned mansion.
Observe Ygefeles's enticement of Woljif
- Woljif's grandfather, the demon Ygefeles, thought he could seduce his grandson with promises of unprecedented strength and power. Of course, his true intentions are now clear, bur Woljif is hesitant. The Commander may accompany Woljif to see what the demon is offering and help the tiefling make a decision. That is, assuming the Commander does not wish to be rid of his chatty companion.
- Take Woljif with you to the Upper City after you talked to him.
- The abandoned mansion is to the southwest of the long bridge to Haren of Ardent Dreams, on the opposite side of Portal Up. (after A Conversation with Woljif)
- Defeat Voetiel in abandoned mansion, Ygefele will then reveal himself from the Moon of Abyss. Offer to enter Woljif's body in exchange of his power.
- You will need to observe Ygefele's enticement of Woljif, good intervention will lead to Woljif Human ending, while evil or silence leads to Demon Ending.
- If refused, Ygefele will attack the team, bring him down and loot the mansion. (includes lots of hidden rooms and chest, the most valuable loot here is a cloth Wandering Conman)
- If you instructed Woljif to take power for himself, you will also need to fight Ygefele.
Dark Moon Rising important NPCs
Dark Moon Rising Completed quest information
The path to one's true self is different for everyone. Wolfij's path is far from over, but an important milestone has been passed. He has accepted the part of his dual nature closest to his inner essence, and forever rid himself of his illusions about who he could become. This could be an inspiring and instructive tale, but unfortunately (or fortunately), this tiefling does not have the makings of an epic hero and is of little interest other than as a curious example of cross-species breeding.
- The punching dagger Saboteur can be found from the room across the lava stream.
- If you chose Demon Origin, it grants outsider subtype, immunity to electricity, poison, cold resistance 10, acid resistance 10, fire resistance 10, a +2 profane bonus to Dexterity and Intelligence ability score, as well as Spell Resistance equal to 11 + his character level
- Other note and tips go here...