Breathe of Money
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Breathe of Money is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Breathe of Money is a level 3 Evocation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Breathe of Money Information
- Level: 3
- School: Evocation
- Spell Effect: You breathe out a blast of coins. Creatures in the affected are atake 2d6 points of Bludgeoning damage per mythic rank. A successful Reflex save halves the damage.
- Target: All creatures within a 15 foot cone.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: N/A
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target''s spell resistance.
- Spell Descriptors: N/A
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Material Component: 25 Gold Coins.
How to Acquire Breathe of Money
Breathe of Money can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Breathe of Money can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Breathe of Money Tips & Notes
- Notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.