Field of Flowers
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target point within long range.
Reflex Saving Throw
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Field of Flowers is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Field of Flowers is a level 2 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Field of Flowers Information
- Level: 2
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: Azata creates a 30-feet area of blossoming flowers. They entangle and calm enemies, enemies have to pass a Reflex saving throw. They try to pass a saving throw each round while they are within affected area. If enemy failed saving throw first time, they are distracted by flowers. Distracted enemies receive a -2 penalty to attack and damage. If enemy failed saving throw the second time, the enemy become staggered. If the enemy failed saving throw the third time, the enemy falls asleep for 1d4 rounds. After the enemy awakes from sleep he is immune to being staggered or fall asleep from this Spell, but still suffers the penalties.
- Target: All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target point within long range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex Saving Throw
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: N/A
- Casting Time: Standard Action
How to Acquire Field of Flowers
Field of Flowers can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Field of Flowers can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Field of Flowers Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.