One enemy creature within medium range.
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Nature's Grasp is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Nature's Grasp is a level 3 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Nature's Grasp Information
- Level: 3
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: An enemy has to pass a Reflex saving throw or be ensnared in tree roots. While in this state, the enemy cannot move, and has a 50% miss chance on all attacks, as if all their opponents had total concealment. Each round enemy tries to pass another Reflex saving throw to break free. If the save fails, the enemy suffers 1d6 + half the Azata's caster level bludgeoning damage.
- Target: One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Nature's Grasp
Nature's Grasp can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Nature's Grasp can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Nature's Grasp Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.