Cold Waters is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Consumed by the war against the demons, crusaders can sometimes forget that life goes on outside the crusade. Take Jernaugh, for instance, the young cleric of Erastil who was merely passing through Kenabres, but who was unavoidably detained when Deskari's scythe came down on the city.
Visit Jernaugh in Chilly Creek
- This little fishing village on the bank of the Sellen River has been without a priest for many years — but now Jernaugh, the young cleric of Erasul is sailing to their salvation. He is certain that a warm welcome awaits him, and he even the Commander to in his new home.
- Talk to Jernaugh in Defender's Heart.
- Visit Jernaugh in Chilly Creek, he will ask you to head to the village. Head north.
- Defeat the Hydra with the villagers, then talk to them.
- After some time, a messenger will visit Drezen, inform you about the recent events that happened in Chilly Creek.
Cold Waters important NPCs
Cold Waters Completed quest information
A small village far from the front line — to those accustomed to the clashing of iron, the shrieking of demons, and the moans of the dying, it is difficult even to believe that tranquil places like this still exist somewhere. The young cleric is settling in to his new home, and his congregation seem pleased with him. He is living a peaceful life and every day he prays for the Commander's victory.
- Notes and tips go here