The Final Threshold
|Reward||Reward go here|
The Final Threshold is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The Final Threshold Information
Time and t ime again do paths and fates interweave in an infinity symbol. The point where its lines intersect is Threshold, the fortress and prison. Once a jail for Sarkorian mages, it became the birthplace of the Worldwound. And here, where it all began, is where it must come to an end. I hope you are ready, Commander.
The Final Threshold Objectives
Fight through to the entrance of Threshold
- The stronghold is protected by a multitude of guardians led by the monstrous balor Khorramzadeh. They will prove a challenge even for you, Commander.
Commence the assault
- The first of Threshold's mighty defenders has been defeated, but a great many wait inside.
- Your main target is me, the writer of these words. And I am waiting for you - in the heart of Threshold.
- The inevitable Imezlen carries the entire weight of the demonic stronghold, both literally and figuratively. Which means you should grant him freedom, the unique freedom of death, for this step is necessary to achieve your victory.
Get out of ther demiplane
- One of Threshold's mysteries is the secret path to my own demiplane, where preparations were made for the birth of the Worldwound, among other things. This place holds many answers, but leaving it is more difficult than one might think.
Reach the end
- Only a few steps left, and the heart of Threshold will reveal itself to you. Make haste!
Fight the Final Battle
- Creator and creation clash in the final confrontation. The patterns are obvious, the finale... inevitable
Reach the beginning
- Only a few final steps left. Better make haste so as not to miss the beginning.
Fight the first and last battle
- Creator and creation clash in the first and final confrontation. The patterns are obvious, the finale... inevitable.
The Final Threshold Walkthrough
After you have done all the preparations, travel to threshold:
- Acquired at least 1 New Nahyndrian Crystal. (Use Midnight Bolt on Demon Lords) You can acquire at least 4 by now (Deskari, Baphomet, Areshkagal and Nocticula), 5 if you attack Socothbenoth.
- Make sure you used the secret keys found in Iz to explore the secret region of Areelu's Lab. Acquired her note and finished the crusade project to research it.
- Fully explored Ineluctable Prison, you should be able to talk to Hepzamirah's Ghost after you dealt with the Hand of the Inheritor.
- Save the map in Pulura's Falls, and complete it's crusade project.
- Max your crusade ranks. (This is not required for secret ending, just for better ending slideshow)
- Complete storyteller's quest In Pursuit of the Past, After the quest is marked complete. Give the storyteller another Elven note to learn that Areelu learned the methods to open worldwound from him.
You allies will aid you in this fight. Before you go inside the fort, rest the team and level up all your companions. Later the unselected companions need to hold the entrance of the fort.
Inside the fort, free Imezlen or fight him to reveal the portal to Areelu's demi-plane.
If you want thesecret ending, you need convince her that you are her child. That requires you answered all her questions in ENTIRE game to gain enough approval, and show mercy to Suture. You also need New Nah crystals, the knowledge that demonlords can be summoned, and Lexicon of Paradox.
The Final Threshold important NPCs
- Hepzamirah's Ghost
The Final Threshold Completed quest information
The final threshold has been crossed. This long, long experiment can finally be brought to a close.
The Final Threshold Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here