Beaten But Not Broken
Beaten But Not Broken is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Drezen was home to the Commander and his companions for some time. It would be naive to assume that the demons had forgotten this fact, or that they would not seek revenge.
Find the way to the Surface
- The familiar path into Drezen is now closed to the Commander. But when one door closes, another opens. It is only a matter of finding it.
Help the One-Eyed Devil in the tavern
- The Half Measure tavern is just as popular among demons as it is among humans. Naturally, Anevia thought it would be perfect place to do some spying. But every fighter is needed for the attack, so the spy must be retrieved.
Help Hilor in the dungeons
- There are some crusaders who have neither been killed by the demons nor escaped their clutches some have been locked up in the dungeons so General Orengofta can have his fun. However, these prisoners can still fight. At least, that is the opinion of Hilor the Pathfinder, who has volunteered to set them free.
Strike the Bell of Mercy
- The Bell of Mercy has long since fallen into disuse. It is time for the Commander to strike it and increase his allies' chances of success.
Talk to the Storyteller
- The Storyteller has gone to the Commander's former study to find out something important — where exactly the Queen was leading her army.
Take Back Drezen
- The hour of courage has come. Once again, the Commander must prove that the crusaders are worthy of holding Drezen.
- Walkthrough of Beaten But Not Broken go here
Beaten But Not Broken important NPCs
Beaten But Not Broken Completed quest information
The Commander has once again revealed a miracle to the crusaders. But not all miracles fill hearts with wonder. Some fill hearts with fear instead. It all depends on what the Commander's soul yearns to do — bring terror or blessing.
- You only have time to save one location between the tavern or the prison, when you arrive to the second location you will find the people in there dead. (Needs more testing, might be different trigger)
- You can save Hilor, the prisoners and the Tavern people. To do so you have to go to Hilor first and when you talk to him take the (Evil) option of abandoning the Prisoners. Then, proceed to save the prisoners without Hilor, then save the Tavern people. The Tavern people would still be alive when you get there.
- Another option to save everyone is game mechanic abuse. "Kill tavern folks" trigger is placed between middle cages in the prison. If you teleport through it, save prisoners and teleport out Hilor's part of quest will be complete and he will be alive even if you activate trigger in tavern. (Works for v1.1.4i)