The Final Verdict
The Final Verdict is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The Final Verdict Information
Lies can be a powerful weapon, but the truth usually has a sharper edge. Here, the true nature of the Commander's power has been unveiled, and those who where his allies just yesterday stand ready to turn their back on him. The verdict is in, the decision is made... or is it?
The Final Verdict Objectives
Visit the Hellknight outpost with Regill
- The Hellknights have gathered at their outpost after severing all contact with the crusaders. Regill Derenge has asked the Commander to go there and clear the air with the former allies.
Settle the dispute with the Hellknights
- The Hellknights are demanding answers, and Regill, the Commander's loyal ally, has taken a surprising stance in this debate.
Talk to Regill
- Regill's stance on the ongoing events and his role in them raise many questions. The Commander has every right to demand answers from his companion.
The Final Verdict Walkthrough
- If you refuse to cooperate with the Hellknights' tribunal, or if your decisions in previous acts were chaotic enough, you'll have to fight all the Hellknights here.
- Whether you fight the Hellknights or not, Regill will challenge the Commander to a one-on-one duel. If needed, you can make this duel easier by unequipping Regill's gear when you first arrive in the Outpost.
- Once the duel has concluded, speak to Regill to finally receive an explanation. After this conversation, the quest will complete and you'll automatically receive Wrecking Devil.
The Final Verdict important NPCs
The Final Verdict Completed quest information
The former paralictor Regill Derenge has passed the verdict, for better or worse, and done what he has been planning to do for a long time.
The Final Verdict Tips & Tricks
- Regill will still be at the Hellknight Outpost until you talk to him to complete the quest. If you go back to Drezen and find him missing from the spot by the command table, then you probably didn't talk to him at the conclusion of The Final Verdict. It is possible he will go "missing" from the zone if you do not talk to him before leaving. Reloading the save and re-entering the Hellknight Outpost can sometimes make him reappear.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If you mod the game to "Expand dialogue to include remote companions" the quest will be bugged. Just turn it off before the trial and complete it normally.